A match between the national teams of Bosnia and Ukraine will take place in Zenica at the Bilino Polje Stadium. While 20 national teams have already secured their places in the upcoming tournament following the results of the qualifying rounds, 12 teams are competing for the three remaining places.

The national team of Bosnia and Herzegovina

The Balkan team did not have a very successful qualification. Savo Milosevic’s team failed to win the matches, as they showed the fifth result in the standings.

In total, the team conceded 20 goals. The players managed to convert only nine chances.

The team loses to direct competitors and can only cope with outright outsiders.

Bosnia and Herzegovina took 5th place in their group. The team managed to win 30% of the matches played and lost the remaining 70%.

Ukraine national team

The Ukrainian team looks very powerful. Sergei Rebrov’s team almost took second place in a tough group.

There is a stable dynamic on all lines. The team is showing quite decent results. Obviously, conclusions have been drawn now, so the results can be even better. Compared to its rivals in this play-off cycle, the Ukrainian national football team is bound to go further.

Ukraine is in great form, ranked 3rd in the qualifying group standings. The team has won 50% of the matches played, drawing 25% and losing the remaining 25% of games.

Prediction for the match Bosnia – Ukraine

The national teams of both countries have previously met twice during the group stage matches of the 2021 World Cup qualifiers. In the first game, which took place on 12 October 2021, the teams ended the game in a 1-1 draw.

In the second match of the World Cup qualifiers, Ukraine won an away victory over Bosnia and Herzegovina with a score of 2-0. Artem Dovbyk and Oleksandr Zinchenko managed to score the decisive goals.

This time, the Ukrainians should prove to be the undisputed winners of the match.

Victory 2 for 2.04

Earlier in the Champions League, Bayern Munich played Lazio.


Leave a Reply

Avatar placeholder

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *